“Wild FOX” by Milan Krasula
If you’re among those who were amazed with the awesome timelapse video of an artist working on a drawing of Lower Manhattan from the Empire State Building, we have a treat for you. Read on to find out more about the artist behind it and see some of his other works!
Just how amazing are the photos taken with the Belair X 6-12 and Belair 35mm Back? We compiled the best photos from the community - check out the gallery after the jump!
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
Film Photography Submission By: xinhui.xu
Through the clouds
Camera : Holga 120N + Shanghai GP3 into Kodak Xtol.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/xinhui.xu